I imagine they smell pretty great, too.
In interviews, most of them come across as reasonably intelligent and well-spoken, they’re well-mannered, sometimes funny, and sometimes endearingly sweet. I love it when they talk about their pets or families (especially their mothers! I don’t know why) with affection. Many of them are active in charitable works. They seem like the living embodiment of the romance heroes I most like to read and write about.
In short, they are physical manifestations of fantasies.
Yes, I know in real life they are just like other men, albeit with stylists, wardrobes, and bank accounts that won’t quit. But as long as they exist at a distance the fantasy remains alive, and the fantasy is fun.
So who are my current celebrity crushes, you ask? Here’s a short list:
- Henry Cavill—Superman. Enough said.
- William Levy—remember him on Dancing With the Stars? Oh, baby!
- Tom Hiddleston—Loki. I just can’t. OMG. And that smile. And the DANCE MOVES! *faints*
- Tom Mison—the HOTTEST Ichabod Crane in the history of forever.
- Nathan Fillion—always.
- Zac Efron—yes, I know he’s around the same age as my oldest daughter. No, I don’t care.
- Robert Downey, Jr.—he’s IRON MAN, for crying out loud.
- Orlando Bloom—so beautiful.
- Hugh Jackman—self-explanatory.
- Jeremy Renner—that grin!
- Chris Pine—those eyes!
- Chris Hemsworth—why, hello, Thor…
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan—adorable, and I feel like he’d be pretty chill to hang out with.
- Ryan Reynolds—puppy dog eyes and a boyish grin—love.
- Gilles Marini—another DWTS alum, and oh-so-gorgeous, plus he seems like truly such a sweetheart.
- Johhny Depp—the Captain, of course.
- Matt Damon--who could resist his tough-but-tender Bourne?
- Leonardo DiCaprio—no one does that certain smile better than he does.
- Daniel Craig—the best Bond ever.
Well, clearly I could go on and on, but I need to go swipe the drool off my chin… By the way, all these drool-worthy guys, and more, can be found on my Pinterest board, linked above! You’re welcome.