Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Covers for Lucy Monroe!

Last summer, I had the completely awesome opportunity to create four ebook covers for the extremely lovely Lucy Monroe!

It was SO exciting, and so much fun, to have the chance to work with her creatively and to brainstorm covers that would accurately depict her incredible stories and her author brand.

These are the results of our collaboration, which I have to confess, I think turned out pretty great. I was thrilled to hear she loves them, too.

Lucy is one of my favorite people ever, she has such a pure heart, is incredibly supportive, generous with her time and knowledge, and is always a true friend. I count myself extremely lucky to know her. And if you haven't tried her books yet, you're missing out! Go grab one or ten for your collection today, you'll love them. (And her!)








Thank you, Lucy, for this awesome opportunity!
{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}


No comments: