Saturday, May 17, 2014

New Release! Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses: Unwrapped & Cupid's Mistake In One Volume!

Happy Saturday! I know I've neglected the blog a bit recently, but it's all for a good reason--lots of writing work, and a new release!

Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses: Unwrapped & Cupid's Mistake In One Volume released on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, and I am totally excited to have the two books in the series together in their own box set, finally.

There are two covers to represent the bundle, as you can see here, because some distributors don't support the 3D box set covers. So if you're looking for the bundle and see either of these on your favorite vendor's site, you have found the right box set!

If you haven't purchased Unwrapped or Cupid's Mistake on their own, this is a great way to pick up the whole series, and even save a little bit on the total price. Enjoy!

The bundle is currently available at the following vendors, with Kobo and Google Play coming along any day:

Amazon
B&N
AllRomance
Apple
Smashwords

If you'd like to read up on the characters in Unwrapped and Cupid's Mistake or check out a few different excerpts than you'll find at the online retailers, be sure to visit my website (in a day or two--I just now sent the updates to my website manager!)

In other news, I continue to be hard at work on my next new release, which is coming along very nicely. I haven't said too much about this book publicly yet, but I have to confess I just love it. That might be a bad thing, as usually I question my own writing quite a lot, LOL! But I love it and am having a lot of fun writing it. It's partially set in my home town, which has also been fun to revisit. I'll have more news to share on that in a bit!

In the meantime, I hope that wherever you are, the weather is as beautiful as it is here in the Pacific Northwest at the moment. Those of us who live here know better than to believe it will stick around for very long, so we're going to wring every drop of sunshine out of the day that we can!

Of course, many of my writer friends are off partying in New Orleans for the RT Book Convention--lucky ducks. I'm trying hard not to be jealous of all the fun they're having, but I have been drooling over the photos of the food, especially those famous beignets. . . Yummy!


No comments: