Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pearls Of Pleasure Has A New Cover!

Pearls of Pleasure by Chantilly White
Hi, everyone! I'm excited to unveil the new cover for Pearls Of Pleasure, book 4 in the Passion For Pearls series!

The original cover featured just the pretty girl and was very basic. Then I updated my title and name across all of my covers for a more professional look a few months ago, but I still couldn't decide what to do with the cover image for this story itself.

Then it dawned on me (or rather friends of mine with a lot more smarts than me beat me over the head with the obvious): the cover needed David on it, the oh-so-hot firefighter hero! Duh! The background reflects their home in their small town of Big Bear Lake, California.

Now the whole cover reflects the story and characters much better. I hope you love it, too!

It may take a few days to a week for the new covers to show up on all of the purchase sites, but the book is available at the following retailers:

Amazon

B&N

Apple

Kobo

Google Play

AllRomance

Smashwords

No comments: